Thursday, January 19, 2012

Route scouting

Found a good route to work that will take roughly 2 hours and have some pretty killer single track for my morning commute.  It also involves about a 30-45 minute climb which should be good "training" for the overly optimistic side of me that wants to do CTR.

The xtracycle handled the flowy single track like a champ as well, is there anything that bike can't handle?  I guess the answer to that is a fast road ride but other than that I continue to be blown away at how great the xtracycle is.  Tomorrow it gets a workout as a kid hauler because Jessica is wanting to ride and that is something you just don't say no too.

Since I was too lazy to take any pics today, here is one of the rare sightings of a cop with a sense of humor.
Took this pic from guzzer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment